Neurologist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neurologist

Today I went sent to see my neurologist. It was quiet interesting. He said none of my doctors could give a satisfactory answer to my questions because I cannot have an MRI due to my pacemaker so that any answer I got would just be a guess. He said I would only get real answers if I went to a place like Mayo Clinic where they had equipment nthat could get around the Mri. He took back all of his instructorsn he had given me before.. He did mgo over my Cat Scan which showed two bad disk in my lower back and some other dammage and another spot which the didn't know the meaning. I guess I'm back to square one.

Lois

Hi 1936siol

I don't undersstand why it's so important to have an MRI?..I believe you've already been diagnosed..I read through some of your posts...what difference does an MRI make?

I found out years ago too (before meds)and only had 1 MRI, which placed me in 'limbo land'...now I have a new Neurologist (other retired) she sent me for an MRI and the results to me are depressing (40+ lesions)...but that doesn't change where I'm at now or predict where I'll be

I'd really rather not heard that figure!(the lesions)

Best of luck to you and enjoy your time
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Working...
    X