Work From Home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Work From Home

I haven't found the information for making stickies, but I was wondering if we could make a sticky for work from home opportunities for those of us that can't do most regular jobs. There seems to be a pretty decent amount of posts about work from home, so it might be a good idea to keep it all together in one place

I'm not very good with people, so sales and calling jobs are kind of out for me. Too much stress.
    I used to work in foreclosure law research and wanted to get out into the field. I'm still trying to get into field work, but until I can (and if I can), I found that property management companies that are hired by escrow companies and loan servicers hire for drive-by property inspections on foreclosed homes. What does this mean? I get lists of properties emailed to me, I take pictures of those properties, and upload them to the company system along with a determination of whether or not the property is vacant.
    This type of work is pretty easy to get into. No experience or knowledge is really necessary for most companies, and all you need is a computer, a car, and a digital camera that has a date and time stamp. These companies pay per inspection. Some are flat fees, and some are varying fees depending on distance and amount of properties.
    If you are interested, the following companies would be great to look at:
    All Safe Home Watch Services
    Prestige Field Service LLC
    We Go Look (wegolook.com)
    JGM Property Group
    24 Hr Corp
    And others Just doing a google search on this type of work gives you lots of information.

Also, for a general work at home resource, check out these websites:
    http://www.findingworkathomejobs.com/
    https://jobs.alpineaccess.com/

Feel free to list more websites, more opportunities, and more ideas

Thanks for the links. I am working in retail and on my feet all day and having a lot of pain by the time I go home. I would love to be able to work from home.

Comment

thank you

- its helpful

Comment

Yes thank you so much for the links that I may share with my so call Voch Rehab I have been looking for work for many years online with no luck so I am hoping I might find something through these sites oh and i happened to look at your profile I am from Loveland Colorado and have some family in Fort Collins small world I now live in the Kansas

Comment

thank you, helpful stuff

much appreciated

Comment

Employment Sub Forum for Work from Home

The timing on this is great. I am just now going through employment counselling to try and help me find work that I can be doing from home and it's hard to figure it out.

I would really like to see a sub group created, I'm thinking this could help a lot of us find the types of works one can do from home, how they found that work, how they manage it, etc.

The counsellor I'm dealing with has given me a lot of info, links etc, but it's still really hard slogging getting through; I'd hate to think everyone had to do the same work to get the same information (and I have help!)

Employment is so important, and this would be a solution for many of us.

Moderators - how can we make this happen?

Trestle

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I will talk with our staff and see if this is a possibility. Hopefully, we'll get back with you in a timely fashion.
              1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
              Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Found something

[B]I hope and pray that this work from home job works out for me and anyone else that may try this I am going to be a Freight Broker

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines. This may be put in your Profile for all registered, logged-in members to see. Go to UserCP > Edit Details**

Comment

Work from home is one of the most advisable way that can help you earn instant cash and if you have your own computer on your home and an internet connection, you can now start some online jobs.

Comment

Here Are Some Ideas...

Well Here Are A Few Options...
                    1) Surveys - You Make About $. 10 - $1.00 Per Survey And If You Can Manage To Do One Every Thirty Minutes You Could End Up Making About $5.00 In 8 Hours, $25 A Week And $100 A Month.

2) Mystery Shopping - You Write A One To Two Page Letter About Your Experience With A Specific Place, And A Lot Of Other Specific Info Such As How Clean The Place Was, Names OF The People You Dealt With, How Long It Took You To Be Helped, Etc. And You Get Paid About $15.00 Per Shop And/ Or Sometimes Just A Free Meal.

3) Focus Groups - I Sat In On One Session Talking About A Product I Used And Filled Out A Questionnaire About The Product And They Paid Me $150.00 For About An Hour Of My Time Plus Handled My Parking Fees. This Will Get You Started
                    fgglobal.com

4) Direct Sales And Affiliate Sales - There Are Hundred Of Companies Out There That Give You An Opportunity To Sell Their Products And You Make Anywhere From 25-50% On The Products You Sell. The Good Companies That Know You Will Make A Lot Of Money Ask You To Buy In. Costing Anywhere From $10-$500.00. I Am Currently A Part Of A Few Of These Companies And The One With The Cheapest Start Up Fee Was AVON. You Get A Website, A Bunch Of Catalogs And Some Marketing Assistance. ----- All I Do Is Tell People That I Know Through Social Networking Sites, Friends, Family And Sometimes Ads In Newspapers About The Products And Discounts Avon Offers. I Direct Them To My Site, They Purchase, Avon Delivers Merchandise Directly To Them And I've Earned 25-40% On What I've "SOLD".

**URL removed by Moderator in compliance with MSWorld Guidelines**
                    Per Guideline 2 - Do not post/exchange your personal information (i.e. e-mail address, phone number, or home address, etc.) in the main chat room or in the message boards.

5) Drop shipping - Websites Like Doba.com Have Products That You Can Sell On Ebay Or On Your Own Personal Website For A Monthly Fee. Point Is You Make Approx. 20-30% On Each Item You Sell. The Company Delivers The Products For You With Your Name And Site On It.

Comment

Working...
                    X