Cordran Tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cordran Tape?

I've been have injection site reactions that are about the size of a quarter to half dollar and last months before they fade away. My thighs and arms are covered with these marks.

Anyone ever use Cordran tape or anything else that helps reduce or eliminate these marks quicker or entirely?

interested

I have not, but I am interested in anything that will lessen the discomfort and cosmetic effects of these blasted injections. It's hard to "dress for MS" (clothes that help me stay cool) when I feel like I want to cover up all my spots becasue they either hurt or are just plain ol' ugly.

Hopefully someone responds because I would like to know

Comment

What is Cordran Tape? The only thing I've ever used is Aquacel Ag tape from the Wound Care Center.

Keep us posted God Bless Nona Judy

Comment

Cordran Tape is tape that contains a strong corticosteroid,

http://www.rxlist.com/cordran-tape-drug.htm

Comment

I'm kind of interested in it, myself.
          I did a quick look up and its Rx only, I think?
          All the info I saw talked about psoriasis so I'm not sure how tough it would be to try it out.

I get random site reactions that turn into a 1 to 1 1/2 cm scab that later turns into a purple-ish scar. Its only happened 5 times over the last three years and I'm in no hurry to switch from Beta.

Comment

Working...
          X