LDN Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LDN Results

My DW has had this for 36 years, in 2009 she was finally DX with the rarest form, MS Dementia. Knowing that no drugs out there would help in any way, we looked into LDN. With the help of a Neuro in Springfield she started on it in March on 10. After 3 years and moving on to another Dr. in Chicago, (easier to get to) according to the MRI's of her brain, there is NO ADVANCEMENT in plaque on the brain. MRI's done in 10/09, 4/11 and 4/12 there is no change. For now all progression has halted.

Her Dysphaia has ended, she remembers more her personality is back to what it was, all in all we are grateful that in some way she is coming back to us.

I must thank Mr. Wolk and Knuckle out here for advice and encouragement out here that they extended.

If you have not thought of this treatment PLEASE DO. It's cheaper, safer, and if it does not help then you can look elsewhere, but keep an open mind to it.

Thanks for the update. I am also on LDN and it really helps to hear others are doing well on it.

Comment

Working...
    X