# of symptoms in first relapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

# of symptoms in first relapse

Does anyone know if the number of symptoms you have in your first relapse, as in you had CIS and this is the first relapse, lends any insight into the aggressiveness of your MS?

So if you have one symptom at CIS and then when you relapse you have another, is that better or more common then having like 7 or 8 new symptoms in that first relapse?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

That one's a stumper. I've heard of folks with lots of symptoms on their first exacerbation and then hardly any on later exacerbations, and vice versa. MS seems to be one of those "designer" diseases...everybody gets their own personal version.

Comment

Thank you rdmc, it is helpful to hear. I wonder what brand I got? I have like 8 symptoms...maybe I will have a wonderful 10 years of remission

I hope your brand treats you ok.

Comment

In the moving business !

...and one time its here and one time its there. I asked my Neuro how will I know what what is. If it keeps chinging how will I know if its MS or a broken leg? He said more than likely it'll be the MS.

Dave - Tampa, Florida
        "Journeyman"

Comment

First was numb-ish feet and awful fatigue, second was double vision, numb feet and numb fingers.
          That was the closer.
          Third was a repeat of the first. Big one, 10 years later, hello limp.
          The numbness mainly goes away, for me, but not the fatigue, and not the mobility 'issues', which have gradually got worse.

Comment

Working...
          X