Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dx at 27, 36 now.

Comment

DX at age 57, history of overlooked symptoms reaching back ~35 years.

Comment

First sx near 50, dx of RRMS at 58. Drop foot and later, a weak hand, both right side. Now 62... Male BTW.

Have to say my MS doesn't seem very remitting....

Jer

Comment

I was DX'ed at 30 but in hindsight my first symptoms were showing a year earlier. I'm 39 now...
          " An eye for an eye; and soon the whole world is blind" -- Mahatma Ghandi

Comment

age 49

first symptom age 49, dx. age 49 progressive ms. in 4 years went from only a hand tremor and dropfoot to wheelchair.
            "Be kinder than necessary because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"

Comment

ANOTHER REASON TO HATE THIS DAY

DX'D APRIL 15, 2002.
              i'd turned 40 in january.

during my 30th year i was dxd and treated for Lyme Disease in 3rd stage (brain)

i turned 50 in jan. don't want to be superstitious, but wondering what this yr will bring.
              unfortunately there are some things worse than MS. and I DONT WANT THEM!

back to dx, he back dated it at least 10 yrs if not more.

probably my 2nd pregnancy at 27 is what he thought, either that or the lyme flipped the MS switch.
              of course, they don't know for sure

i pray that all are managing well. that first dx really threw me, but the Lord brought me through it without all the bitterness that was trying to creep in.

take care and God bless ya!
              "All things are possible for those who believe." Jesus

Comment

47 when diagnosed, but can remember symptoms from in my 30'sl
                Sue
                Previous Meds: Avonex, Copaxone
                Beta Babe: January 2007

Comment

For me 36 and I'm still 36 so I guess I am a noob lol
                  Ankylosing Spondylitis DX- Sept 2008, MS DX- November 2011,RRMS- 1-11-12, Copaxone -3-2-12

Comment

AGE 53

Finally found out had PPMS at age 53 but had symptoms for 2 yrs before. Am in power wheelchair now. Can't walk.

Comment

Hi everyone,

I guess I am the oldest so far:

Never have a problem and at 62 from no where was DX RRMS with my first attack!! Ms hug, fatigue, dizziness, vertigo and all the good staff.
                      I am now 65, on Copaxone and stable.

I try to stay healthy as best I can, mostly vegetarian, yoga and now ride my bike.

Good luck to you all.

Alain

Comment

I'll add my age to this old group: 45 at diagnosis, 42 first bout of ON. Earlier symptoms? It's either 42 or 30, but there are many causes of the symptom I had - no numbness or tingling until after 42.

Comment

49 and 11 months. 1 relapse and 1 new symptom after about 4 years.
                          Undxed last fall. 62 now
                          techie
                          Another pirated saying:
                          Half of life is if.
                          When today is bad, tomorrow is generally a better day.
                          Dogs Rule!

Comment

My first flare was at age 43 2008
                            Diagnosed at age 45
                            Age now 47
                            "Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year, and what may or may not happen tomorrow, the present moment is where you are-always!"
                            Richard Carlson, PH.D.

Comment

Dx age 48, although told probably MS age 42.

Twenty years ago I lost my sense of smell. Ten weeks later it was replaced with the most offensive smell and taste. Everything in the world smelt and tasted just as disgusting. Three years later my normal smell/taste slowly came back.

I still wonder today if that was a sign of MS.

Comment

First symptoms..... I have been tired since age 15 in '85. Blurred vision and Tingling on Right side began at age 35. Headaches followed shortly. Fast forward to age 42. A flare like a scud bomb.
                                Dx: 2/3/12. 6-8 lesions right medulla/cervical spine. GLATIRAMER ACETATE 40 mg 1/19, medical marijuana 1/18. Modafinil 7/18, Women's multivitamin, Caltrate + D3, Iron, Vitamin C, Super B Complex, Probiotics, Magnesium, Biotin.

Comment

Working...
                                X