Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Dx with overactive bladder 2001
    *Meds stopped working so saw urologist again who referred me to neurologist
    * Officially dx with MS one month after my 30th b-day, which was 4 years ago
    ALLISON

Comment

Diagnosed at age 39 (1997), first flare at age 20...whole lot of mis-dx'd in between.

Comment

Diagnosed January 2012 at 55. However, imho I think I've been dealing with MS for years.

Comment

Diagnosed at 31 now 42.

Comment

Diagnosed with MS in 2006 at age 54, was told that I had a stroke on 2002 but looking back it was MS. In 2006 my neurologist said that judging by the scar tissue in my brain and spinal column that I have had MS for 25 - 30 years. It was always misdiagnosed as something else. Just had an MRI two weeks ago and I have new lesions on both sides of my brain.
            Still working, living the dream and enjoying the pain. ;-)

Comment

Dx 6/2/2008 at age 61 1/2...6 months from retirement (after working 45 years). Sx for 15 years; couldn't get any dr to believe something was wrong...thought I was nuts!
              Proved them wrong....So when finally dx'd was 'thankful'.

Comment

I was age 27 when had MRI and diagnosed.

Had been going to the Ortho and therapist since age 10 for "back problems". PT/OT, trigger point injection. Even started working for a chiropractor due to the cost and limited visits private insurance will allow!

Glad to know what the true casue is now. Still go to the Chiro and PT though!

Comment

Working...
                X