What to do for MS Hug pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by marti
    I wondered if there is a way of padding them.
    You can get seat belt pads and adjusters at the auto parts store, or Target or Walmart, or any of the stores like that. I also saw some on Amazon when I did a quick search. They cost between 5 and 20 dollars, depending on how fancy they are.
    Accepting reality is not the same as wanting to have a problem. It means accepting something that will be happening whether I want it or not.

Comment

I think I had this when I was pregnant with my daughter. They kept telling me it was the baby and when she was born it would go away. Guess what it didn't! It lasted for months after she was born. THIS WAS ALMOST EXACTLY ONE YEAR BEFORE I WAS DIAGNOSED!!!

Comment

Hug Pain

I'm still in limbo... waiting for more tests to come back and getting full spinal MRI next week.

I get what I think may be Hug pain. it feesl like somebody is squeezing me from inside around my rib cage. I try to take deep breaths thinking it will help ease it, but it doesn't. I have even tried to force myself to burp thinking that will help. It doesn't last long... usually about 30 mins max. I am going to try the ice water trick.
        dx June 2012
        Copaxone

Comment

Working...
        X