This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Magnet and Color Therapy can Treat MS

Patients having this therapy takes no medication, no steroids. I have seen patients taking these therapies almost recover from this disease.

Do try it.

Thank you.

Really?
    I heard rubbing skunk oil on yourself works too. Do Try it.

Comment

I'll bet that a lot of people using these therapies exclusively see no change in their condition, and many certainly get much worse. Their bank accounts probably suffer from lesions as well.

Comment

These therapies really work. 90 percent recovery you can say. And of course, if patient is not taking care of himself, drinking only 3 glasses of water, having junk food and is low on diet then even a normal person can get any illness.

So, if you are taking therapies then must take nutritional diet and drink a lot of water at least 10 glasses. Then, you can have 90 percent recovery Insha'Allah.

Comment

MRI machine generate a massive magnetic field. How come we don't get better after we get scanned?

Comment

What is "90% recovery?" As evidenced by what?

Comment

evidenced by patients themselves. It vary from person to person. As i said, if you take nutritional diet and water, you are on the list.

Comment

hi and welcome

believing in something positive can be beneficial ra.src, but 'recovery'?
                I hope something keeps you from getting worse...good luck ra.src!
                Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

ra.src, you were given the opportunity to provide evidence for your contention that magnet and color therapy provide up to "90% recovery" from MS. The only response you could come up with was "as evidenced by the patients themselves." That answer is vacuous and evasive. Evidence would comprise valid studies citing factors such as EDSS scores, relapse rates over time, longitudinal MRI findings, visual acuity findings, evoked potentials results over time, RNFL measurements, etc., something -- anything -- for which there are metrics. You have provided no evidence of any kind.

You have admitted that your purpose in coming to MSWorld was to locate members living in Pakistan so you could "inform" them about these "treatments," for which you have been unable to provide even a shred of evidence of effectivity, let alone any measured, documented, reliable evidence of "90% recovery." So even though you might be well-intentioned, I propose that your posts regarding these "treatment options" fall into the category of "intentionally misleading."

Comment

Hi Sparky,

I am no lawyer, but I reckon ra.src's comments breach the guidelines.

Comment

I'm not a scholar or something. I have just seen people recovering from it so sharing the view here. There is no harm in trying it.
                      You have the Google, search it , search your evidences, I have given you the clue to save MS lives, now at least of wasting time in searching evidences you should try it or search for yourself.

Comment

the evidence

http://www.buryl.com/benefits_of_magnetic_therapy.htm

Comment

With all due respect...

Recover? Seriously, you make MS sound like a broken leg, we don't ever "recover". Do you have MS? Or even know what it is? Sorry to sound like a ***** but these kinds of claims are nothing but a solicitation for some expensive procedure.

I'm embarrassed to admit this but out of sheer curiosity I did go to the website in your post where there's such "solid" evidence like, "If it works for animals it probably will work for people". Guess what... eating one's own crap works for animals but I won't be trying it to see if it works!
                          RRMS 2005, Copaxone since 2007
                          "I hope to be the person my dog thinks I am."

Comment

I read your link...then googled the "Dr." who wrote the article. And once again, it proves that everything you ever needed to know about life can be learned from the Princess Bride movie

"Life is pain highness, and anyone who tells you otherwise, is trying to sell you something."

Dr's site who wrote the article:

http://www.buryl.com/

And while we're on that subject of folks selling cures or info...I'm sorry to have to add Dr. Wahl who's selling her DVDs for $40 a piece (and there are 5 in the set) and Montel whose site is now a infomercial for juicers and pressure cookers (funny he never mentions his marijuana use or CCSVI as a reason he might be doing better.)

http://www.terrywahls.com/books-dvds-cds

http://montelwilliams.com/

Comment

Originally posted by rdmc View Post
                              I read your link...then googled the "Dr." who wrote the article. And once again, it proves that everything you ever needed to know about life can be learned from the Princess Bride movie

"Life is pain highness, and anyone who tells you otherwise, is trying to sell you something."

Dr's site who wrote the article:

http://www.buryl.com/
                              Thank you, rdmc, for discovering the sales pitch.
                              I hadn't had time yet to thoroughly research it. I felt it was more snake oil than sales pitch.

Potaato, Potahto.

10. TREATMENT OPTIONS DISCUSSIONS: MSWorld neither advocates nor disallows any treatment method or medication. If message board posts or chat conversation regarding any treatment option is intentionally misleading, solicitous, aggressive, or hurtful to others, posts will be removed and the chat member will be contacted and warned. Decisions to remove or not allow such discussions are made at the sole discretion of MSWorld staff.

Thanks for everyone's comments. This thread will now be closed.

Comment

Working...
                              X