Lower back, leg, knee, ankle and heel pain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lower back, leg, knee, ankle and heel pain

Hey there my names craig, i have a question about the pain i have been having for over 2 years now. I have pain from my lower back all through my right leg down to my ankle and heel its a constant pain with that never seems to want to go.

I have been to 3 different doctors surgreys and seen about 20+ different doctors and none of them seem to get the hint that i am in that much pain is unreal. i have tryed all anit-flamittrey tablets with no luck i have tryed all over the counter pain killers with not one bit of luck that they will work. i have no swelling to my lower back leg ankle or heel and the pain is the same achey pain you get when you have been on your feet all day but instead of it going i have it 24/7 7 days week.

I i have been given 2 different types of pain killers of a mate one is called codeine phosphate 30mg tablets and the other is called dihydrocodeine tablets 30mg these are which you cannot bye over the counter. These are the only 2 kind of pain killers that work and take the pain all away bu soon as they ware off the pain comes back, i have asked a doctor about them and he says there to addictive to give me.

The pain is worse when i am resting like soon as i wake up in the morning the pain is even worse i have the urge to strech my legs and crack my ankle to eise the pain, but when i am walking i can still feel the pain but not as much as i am using my leg but asoon as i stop walking and stand still i have to fidget because the pain is that bad, i am 21 years of age and do not need this sort of pain, any advise on anything i have said will be much appreciated as i need this sorting once and for all

Many thanks Craig

**Post broken into paragraphs by Moderator for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print.**

Here's my 2 cents

Craig, I too suffer from lower back, hamstring, knee and ankle pain. An MRi of my lumber region showed that I have spondylolisthesis. (One vertebrae overlapping another). This is not related to MS. I am currently getting steroid injections in my lower back. I also have been fitted for a back brace. It does help, but probably only temporary. I hope you find an answer. I am right there with ya.
    Kathy Sue

I not only believe in Miracles....I depend on them.

Comment

Working...
    X