No announcement yet.

Help with LDN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was wondering if it could be used with copaxone, ddsan. Someone else posted that they felt copaxone was a good choice to go along with copaxone. My husband would like for me to continue with copaxone, though I'd rather not. Eh, we'll see.

Knuckle, I looked at some different supplement websites, and Swanson's seemed to have a big selection as well as decent pricing.

Comment

Just ask your general physician to write the LDN script.
      Skip's pharmacy in Florida can fill it by mail-order. They may also be able to refer a doctor.

Comment

Skip's Pharmacy, Boca Raton, FL

Comment

One of the problems of getting an LDN prescription is some doctors do not know how to write a prescription or where to get it filled. Here is a letter that should help:

LDN Doctor Letter

http://www.ldnaware.org/uploadeddocu...-my-doctor.pdf

This is a link to compounding pharmacies that make LDN:

Pharmacies and Chemists - USA

http://www.ldnaware.org/ldn-info/101...emists-usa.asp

Comment

I go to a compounding pharmacy already, since I am using compounded progesterone.

I've been taking LDN for about a month now. I do feel I have a little more energy and that I generally feel good.

Comment

AnneLouise,
              I am so glad that you are using LDN and find some efficacy with it. ( big boy word, I hope I used it correctly ). I read this entire thread and am glad that I found this site for its propensity to disseminate info.
              And knuckle's advice has helped me a lot. An invaluable resource/source. No bs. This disease is not a game of bs. We need to grab control of this disease by whatever means possible. Medical science has dealt with this disease for a long time (maybe 350 years ) , and how are they doing? Toxic chemicals for everyone!
              Good luck

Comment

Working...
              X