No announcement yet.

Grüß Gott

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Badner, welcome to the boards. These are pretty good boards and have mostly helpful information, some of which is rather depressing as many people come here to unload and share sad stories It makes me fear the future for sure.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello. I took a job in Garmisch-Partenkirchen from 09-10. I loved it. I also went to the spa in BadenBaden... it was quite the experience! I love and miss germany so much.. Mainly the beer. I could go for an augustiner helles right about now

Comment

Hello and Welcome Badner!
      When I can laugh at my experiences, I own them and they don't own me!

Comment

Welcome Grub!

Meine Deutch ist nich gut, but your english is sehr gut (sorry, I have no "umlats")! I am from USA, und Ich habe M.S. for over 7 years now. I still walk, sometimes using a cane, sometimes with a walker (I have to use walker very little). I am not on any medications for my MS right now, but am getting ready to go on BG12. When I was first diagnosed with MS I took Copaxone, but it did not work for me. I then took Rebif, and it did not work. I was then given Tysabri which helped me for 3 years, but then no longer helped me, so I quit taking ANY MS medication.

I hope my story has given you information you want.

Guten tag/noct
        Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak kindly.

Comment

Working...
        X