• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grüß Gott

Hello

Im from germany.
    I live since january 2008 with my ms.
    At the first time my i can not see anything with my right eye. At the last christmas i can not walk and was over the christmasdays in hospital.

I have no bigger problems with my ms.

I want to know how other people arround the world live with ms.

The eye problems can be one of the more scary MS symtoms. I lost the vision in one eye over night and it never came back.
    The good news is that while it can take time, you can adapt.
    I didn't drive for a while until I was sure I wasn't dangerous, I also don't bother going to 3D movies.

Comment

WELCOME BADNER!!!! great to have you here! While we all have to deal with ms, we each do it differently. It is not easy to constantly adapt to new issues, but change is hard for everyone (i just like to think msers deal with it better). I hope to see you around more often. Where in germany are you? I visited ger and austria in the early 80s and loved it!
      hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
      volunteer
      MS World
      hunterd@msworld.org
      PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

Hallo and welcome. I live with someone who speaks German and travels there often. When he has German speaking friends over , I feel as lost as I do with MS. Are you in the north or south?

Comment

I' m from the south of Germany.
          Freiburg and BadenBaden are big citys around the small town where i live.

Comment

Wie gehts, Badner? und velcommen!

That's all I remember from taking 2 years of German from high school - about a thousand years ago!! Not even sure I spelled that greeting correctly. We are glad you joined us. We may be all different with managing our levels of MS, but we are here to support each other!!

guten tag
            1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
            Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Oh your german is good,
              I have sometimes problems to read here because my english is not so good as i thought.

Du bist willkommen

Comment

Your English is sehr gut! Some of us don't speak or write English very well, so don't be shy! LOL
                1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Originally posted by Badner View Post
                  Hello

Im from germany.
                  I live since january 2008 with my ms.
                  At the first time my i can not see anything with my right eye. At the last christmas i can not walk and was over the christmasdays in hospital.

I have no bigger problems with my ms.

I want to know how other people arround the world live with ms.
                  Hallo, Badnor. Meine Familie stammt ursprünglich aus Stuttgart. Ich habe MS seit zwanzig Jahren. Es gibt viele hilfsbereite Menschen hier. Fühlen Sie sich frei, um Luft zu machen, stellen viele Fragen. Meine Symptome sind schlimmer geworden in den letzten 6 Monaten. Ich brauche einen Rollator und die Hitze macht mich sehr schwach. Willkommen im Forum!

Comment

SHOWOFFS , I'm jealous

pjsSissy70, I understood the first word only, dang you must be good. SeeSha , you too!

Comment

Welcome Badner

Glad you joined us! and pjsSissy70 wow..you're good...I can barely speak any Spanish and I took 4 years in high school..
                      Welcome Badner!
                      Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Welcome Badner. Ich wohnte im Schwaebisch Gmuend für 3 Jahre im frühen 1980' s.

I know I did that wrong. It's been a while.

I've had MS over 24 years. Still walking, working, playing. Nobody knows I have MS except family and close friends.

Is the Hirschsprung still there on the road between Tittisee and Freiburg? I thought it was real the first time I saw it.

Tom
                        "Doubt is not a pleasant condition, but certainty is an absurd one."
                        - Voltaire

Comment

Hi Badner,

welcome from the other side of Germany (Wilhelmshaven, bei Oldenburg).

Greets,
                          Karin
                          "If you have never said "Excuse me" to a parking meter or bashed your shins on a fireplug, you are probably wasting too much valuable reading time." (Sherri Chasin Calvo)

Comment

Weeeeeeeekend!!!!

Rainy day
                            But the bbq will start in 4h hehehehe

Comment

Back again

Hello

After a long time i found my password again.
                              I had no new problems.
                              In my hollidays i was in greece vor two weeks and it was great.

In my job there was a lot off trouble. Some guys where going and some guys had to go, now we are two from earlier 4 persons.

Now i think my englisch is grotten schlecht

Comment

Working...
                              X