Prescription Co-pay assistance???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prescription Co-pay assistance???

Hi, not only do I have MS (for 24 years now), but my daughter was recently diagnosed as well.

Because she had a minor pre-existing condition before the MS diagnosis, she was uninsurable.

The only health insurance she could get was PCIP (Pre-existing Condition Insurance Plan) which is part of Obamacare.

Even though it's reasonably priced, there's a problem... Her neurologist wants to start her on Betaseron and it IS in her insurance plan, BUT the problem is the co-pay. Her portion of the cost would be $400 per month.

There's no way she can afford it!

Then, the betaseron assistance program tells us that they could help - but not if she's on a government healthcare plan!

They gave us 2 suggestions (Chronic Disease Fund & Patient Access Network Foundation), both of which are out of funds for MS patients.

Does ANYONE have any suggestions of other ways she can get financial assistance for her Betaseron??

Hi,
    I was approved by CDF but no funds, the people for Rebif were acting like I was'nt in need so someone told me to apply to the assistane fund and I was approved in a couple of days and no copay with it, they said this was new helping people with MS, Super Nice People. Here is the link I hope they can help you also.

{{http://theassistancefund.org/}}

Comment

Working...
    X