Calcium AEP ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calcium AEP ?

I stumbled on a piece of information on a nutrition site that gives a lot of background on this Ca-AEP. Does anyone on this site have any experience with this? I have been taking Calcium tablets a long time, but I never heard of this product until last week. Anyone use it and have you noticed any positive health changes ?

Ca-AEP

Hi, JerryD.

I just ordered this. Got it today. The person who takes it and made referance to it is Knuckle. So, hope Knuckle will give you more information on it.

When I did my research, it said that you should take it in conjunction with calcium orotate. I am not sure about that one. Still trying to do some research.

I will keep reading to see if Knuckle responds.

Peg

Comment

I stumbled upon Calcium 2 AEP and was kind of amazed by what I read about it's past use in Germany. Here's a good link and google "calcium 2 aep multiple sclerosis".

http://www.nutritionreview.org/library/calcium_aep.php

I thought this supported the use of vitamin D, Magnesium and Calcium to reduce disease activity:

Multiple sclerosis: decreased relapse rate through dietary supplementation with calcium, magnesium and vitamin D.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3537648

Abstract

A group of young patients having multiple sclerosis was treated with dietary supplements containing calcium, magnesium and vitamin D for a period of one to two years. The experimental design employed self-pairing: the response of each patient was compared with his/her own case history as control. The number of exacerbations observed during the program was less than one half the number expected from case histories. No side effects were apparent. The dietary regimen may offer a new means of controlling the exacerbation rate in MS, at least for younger patients. The results tend to support a theory of MS which states that calcium and magnesium are important in the development, structure and stability of myelin.

"Less than one-half" - that's better than the CRAB drugs. This (small) study was done way back in 1986.

Calcium 2 AEP isn't even mentioned on the NMSS website as far as I could find. I doubt many neuros know about it.

I've been taking 500mg 2X daily and getting it from Swanson's Vitamins online for about $10 a bottle for 100 caps.

Comment

knuckle,
        Thanks for your response on this. Pkar2 says she read that it should be combined with calcium orotate. I've never heard of any of these calcium forms. I have been dx'd with Primary Progressive MS. What do you think it will do for me?

Comment

Ca- AEP

Just wanted to share where I found my information:

www.nutritionreview.org/library/calcium_aep.php

Very interesting.

Comment

Per Pkar2, it looks like people should take Calcium Orotate as well.

And once again, it is found very effective against Psoriasis.

Just about every vitamin, mineral, acid, oil, etc., effective against Psoriasis is also effective against MS.

Just like Biogen's new BG12 drug, or Dimethyl Fumarate, also known as Fumaric Acid Esters, refined from Fumaric Acid, a Kreb's Cycle "intermediate", along with Malic Acid.

BG12, Dimethyl Fumarate, Fumaric Acid, Malic Acid all effective for both Psoriasis and MS.

Calcium 2-AEP, Calcium Orotate, sunshine/vitamin D, magnesium all effective for both Psoriasis and MS.

Low Dose Naltrexone (LDN) effective for both Psoriasis and MS.

It's the endorphin connection. Everything here increases endorphin production and endorphins are hormones that regulate the immune system through modulating T-cell proliferation.

What do people say who have been on the BG12 trial? They are less fatigued and have less pain - that's endorphins.

What do people say who take Malic Acid and Magnesium for Fibromyagia, as well as Chronic Fatigue Syndrome? They are less fatigued and have less pain - that's endorphins.

BG12 for MS is going to cost 10X as much as Fumaderm (Dimethyl Fumarate) as it is sold in Europe for Psoriasis and will probably be just as effective as taking Malic / Fumaric Acid, LDN, along with these Calcium products, Magnesium and vitamin D.

You should be able to slow, maybe even halt MS, especially early upon diagnosis, just by taking stuff, or doing things (exercise/sunbathing/diet) that supports boosting endorphin production. For instance, spices. Tumeric (Curcumin), Cinnamon, Cayenne and Saffron are all being researched as MS treatments. Spices produce endorphins.

This calls into question the status quo on how MS, Psoriasis, Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lupus, Crohn's, etc., should be treated. Even HIV/AIDs and some cancers.

All of which have evidence of responding well to LDN, which causes the Pituitary Gland to over-produce endorphins 2-300% the day after you take it.

Comment

So Knuckle, I am wondering what the dosage of Ca-AEP and Ca Orotate would be when taken together. I just got some orotate with Magnesium. Taking these for post menopausal osteopenia as well as MS. I wonder how one avoids taking too much calcium taking these together. Also I am not clear about the dosage for Ca orotate. The bottle label just says "three per day". Any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by Tapdancer View Post
                I am wondering what the dosage of Ca-AEP and Ca Orotate would be when taken together. I just got some orotate with Magnesium. Taking these for post menopausal osteopenia as well as MS. I wonder how one avoids taking too much calcium taking these together. Also I am not clear about the dosage for Ca orotate. The bottle label just says "three per day". Any ideas?
                I just received my Ca-AEP, Ca Orotate, along with Malic Acid and triple complex magnesium. I also have osteopenia that I treat with bio-identical cream that help bring me from osteoporosis in 2006 to osteopenia in 2008. Same question is how much to take. Ca-AEP has once a day. The others have directions which isn't hard to follow. However, most of these supplements look the same.

I have a hard time remember to take my medications and supplements, so I put them into a pill box for the week. Geesh, you really have to look at them close to figure out what you are taking. Any suggestions? I am dx with RRMS, ME/CFS, Fibro and others... I am housebound even though RR. I quit taking Avonex in Jan after two allergic reactions and serious side effects after 5 years. I will not take any more DMD drugs. What is working for you as far as dosage of supplements. I also have a black pepper allergy which keeps me from taking other spices/herbs with anti-inflammatory benefits. Thank you.

Comment

Tiredbunny, thanks for the information. Just wondering where you managed all of this? One order from one place? Hope this is okay to post here.

Comment

There are many anti-inflammatory herbs, spices and foods that are not biologically related to black pepper.

Comment

Interesting article

Here's some interesting info about the doctor behind this. Too bad he's no longer with us. I'm trying it

http://www.reference.com/browse/Hans+Alfred+Nieper?s=t

S

Comment

Good find. I liked this quote:

In a seven year study with 3,300 patients using 2-AEP, "98% of the participants slowed their aging process. The appearance and elasticity of the skin and organ functions did not appear to age almost at all…Furthermore, none of them ever got cancer." - Hans Nieper, MD

Comment

@ Sequoia: You are right. What I wrote is not what I meant to write, if you know what I mean. I meant I can't take anything that is chelated as it uses black pepper as it delivery system. There are plenty of spices and herbs for anti-inflammatory. One I like is cinnamon which I put into my smoothies.

@ Tapdancer: I got most of my products from Swanson as I read on this board. There are pretty cheap in price. The other is Amazon which has good prices. I figured out how to keep track for now of the supplements as there is a slight difference in size; width and length. My mom suggest using a dab of food coloring in future.

I am trying to grow an indoor organic garden. My first shot at it ... well I will have tomatoes and yellow bell peppers. I put too many seeds into one pot. Where is my brain? My second time around definitely will be better. I will add spices and herbs and I'll get my spinach, carrots too.

I will keep you all posted about the Ca-AEP, Calcium Orotate that I take with Vit D3 and any positive effects.

Have a wonderful weekend

Comment

tiredbunni,

I just got all three from Swanson's. Wondering how your regimen is affecting you and how much of each you are taking???

Comment

@Tapdancer : I am taking the dosage recommended on the bottle for right now. I just introduced Fumaric Acid to my list and I want to gauge reactions to them because I have multiple chemical sensitivities.

I take Fumaric Acid starting at once a day - 1000mg (for now) with Malic Acid 600mg is twice a day then wait an hour or two then take the Ca-AEP 500mg is once a day and Calcium Orotate is twice a day with Vit D3 twice a day. Then wait and take meds. Magnesium is taken at night with others in between those times.

I am due for a bone density test. I will talk with GYN about Calcium intake.

I have noticed small changes in energy levels. I am able to do small tasks without crashing hard which is a big thing for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X