Tanning while on Rebif anyone???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tanning while on Rebif anyone???

I am headed to mexico in 3 weeks. I wanted to get a little color before we go. I have been to the tanning bed 3 times for only a few minutes each time. Two of my injection sites from last week are red and itchy but not the ones from this week. Has anyone else experienced this?

something similar ...

I don't go to a tanning booth, but I did go to the beach last summer. I noticed that my injection sites (that were directly exposed to the sun) did get much redder after I had been in the sun. They didn't hurt or itch. The redness went away after a few days.

I am on Beta, but it sounds like the same reaction.

Comment

I found the same thing when I was on Rebif. My sites would turn red if I had been in the sun.
      Melody
      Diagnosed 1/28/10

Comment

yes

yes,

i did tan last spring and I always covered my injection sites with spf 45 clinique stick first. I would tan in the morning before all the beds had been heated up and in the lowest level beds.

the medicine does make you sensitive to light otherwise i had no problem. i would never go when the beds had been used too long and the business was hot in temp.

this is bad for MS as well.
        moment by moment Wendy Rochet

Comment

Working...
        X