No announcement yet.

Does your fatigue hurt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sometimes it hurts so bad that even a hug from a well meaning friend or loved one hurts. One of my dogs jumping into my lap for some lovin' is enough to put me into tears.

I've had it hurt so bad that putting on a pair of jeans is impossible- the material hurts touching my legs and the only thing I can wear is a pair of sweatpants. At one time it hurt too bad to even put them on, I had to lay in bed under just a sheet.

What I hate is that since our loved ones don't feel this fatigue it "can't possibly be that bad". So loved ones are think you are just being a drama queen. I would never wish this MS experience on anyone, but wouldn't it be helpful if the people who don't "get it" could just experience it for about 1 hour?

Comment

I feel the exact same way this morning. Actually thinking of retiring one year early because of the way I feel this morning! Been trying to hang in there one more year but I don't think it is worth it! I just want to ball up in a ball and sleep hoping the pain will lessen when I get up!

Comment

The fatigue reminds me of when I worked nights and had obligations later in the day. I would stay up (sometimes as much as 30 hours). I think that was easier then the MS fatigue!! My nerves feel like they are right on the surface of my skin, and I can FEEL sound.

Comment

Originally posted by seal View Post
          I can FEEL sound.
          I am so glad you shared that because I thought I was going nuts. I too feel sounds and then my entire body starts vibrating. Ugh.
          ~Lisa~
          "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD...(Jer 29:11)

Comment

Working...
          X