BG 12 - side effects??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckfazz View Post
    No, my neuro was not involved with the clinicals and actually was kind of a moron. I did and do go to USF for the clinical trials and love the staff there as well as my neuros! When the trial and extension is over, I will continue to see them because I am so comfortable with them and they actually care about their patients
    Do you see Dr. Krolcyk?

Comment

Sorry for the delay in answering, things have been hectic around here lately. Yes, I see Dr. K and his staff over at USF and they are all simply fantastic. Its even nicer now that they moved down off of the 3rd floor and have their own area on the 1st floor

Comment

How can I apply to take this under trial?

Comment

Jules24,

Unfortunately, I do not think you can anymore as I believe the trials have been closed to new enrollment. THe drug has already gone for FDA approval and most of us are on the extension at this point. I'm sorry

Comment

vision problem

Originally posted by newbie but goodie View Post
            Wow, it sounds like you are doing really well. That's great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experiences.

How has your ON been affected? I know you said the pain has lessened significantly, but have you regained any vision? I had a severe episode of ON in Sept and havent regained any of my vision, even after IV steroids and 2 months on Copaxone. It had stopped hurting like the dickens for a while but this week it's back to it's old tricks

The ON is the part of MS that scares me the most so I am desperate to find a way to improve my vision and prevent more vision loss.
            i have been diagnose ms for 2 years now. i had numbness on my lower body and slightly vision problem. my neuro start me keppra bcuz i had full body seizure. i am on keppra for 2 years now. i am also taking copazone for almost a year now bcuz i was diagnose ms for my numbness and vision. my vision got worst for 6 months now. black spot in the middle of my eye develop. it's not better. i think you guys are right that copazone is not for vision problem but only prevent replase. i am also looking for something that can help my vision. appreciate if any of you guys can share information. thank you very much

Comment

Working...
            X