Apple Cider Vinegar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redwings View Post
    Is anyone else using their apple cider vinegar to make a nice vinaigrette for their veggies/salads with some delicious extra virgin olive oil and some seasonings? Since I'm already going to the trouble of making a salad dressing, the extra step of adding ACV to water and drinking it is an extra step that's just too fussy for me.
    I had heard about malic acid but never really thought about it. I think I will replace my rice vinegar with ACV in my vinagrette, which also contains Flaxseed oil and EVOO.

Comment

I've taken some ACV and it's not exactly...good. But, I can see where mixing it with some olive oil and spices would be a tasty addition to salads and veggies. The ACV that I have now probably isn't that high-quality stuff. I'll have to look around for that. And the avocado with the lettuce and spinach sounds good. I will have to try that.

Comment

Now I'm interested in the properties of vinegar.

Comment

You know, ACV doesn't taste like candy. Neither does any of the IV drugs. But there are no treatments for PPMS (which is my dx) or SPMS or Progressive Relapsing MS . Just RRMS. So I choose to go with natural remedies that have some merit.

Since I started to change my diet, add ACV (Braggs, I drink it straight 2 tsp daily ), use the supplements that are referenced here, etc., I have lost 10 lbs. I need to lose 25 more but I have been feeling better.

Thank you all for sharing your knowledge and caring enough to help me. I feel this site has really educated me and given me strength and piece of mind. Thank you all !

**Line spacing added by Moderator for easier reading. Many people with MS have visual difficulties that prevent them from reading large blocks of print.**

Comment

Working...
          X