No announcement yet.

Check out Cafe Press!! (on home page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iSupport dad is now in the MSWorld Cafe Press Store!
    Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
    Ashley Ringstaff
    Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Dang , you are quick Ringer , I didn't even have time to ask about dear old dad.

Comment

I just ordered some magnets - pkgs of 10 in 2 different designs (so the price is reasonable) for my local MS support group to give out as gifts at our next meeting. Thought they'd be neat for us to wear for the upcoming MS Walk this spring. They have so many different designs and choices. If you haven't checked out Cafe Press, you should!
        1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
        Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

Excellent

I ordered a Baseball cap, a coffee cup and a watter bottle and I must say quality feels great and the details and presentation of the box that they sent, everything makes you feel like you purchased something special madde for you.
          Also, as someone said, amazon link one click and bang!

100% recommended.

Comment

Wow! Am I impressed - I received my last order yesterday (they came in less than a week) and realized I meant to order packages of buttons instead of magnets. I emailed customer service and explained. They are sending the buttons at NO extra charge and want me to keep the magnets as a thank you for shopping!! It was a $40 order too.

Now you don't see that everyday!

Comment

I have been buying MS tshirts from Cafe Press for well over a year now. They are really nice quality shirts, though a bit expensive. I particularly like the long sleeve tshirts in the winter time. They are so soft and cuddly!

Comment

I bought a T-shirt with the "I don't fall, I simply attack the floor" on it. I love that one! I'm pretty much wheelchair bound so standing up for more than a couple of minutes almost always results in a fall and I have the bruises to prove it! LOL! Thought it was the perfect shirt!
                Jenn-- Proud mom to 2 boys. The teen who drives me up the wall and the 1st Grader who makes me laugh every day.

Comment

Okay, that "I'm fine." with the orange ribbon? Made my entire day!!! I must have that on a shirt!

It would be funny to have on the back, or below in small print "Or did you really want to hear about the loss of bladder control? Or the fatigue? Or the numbness/tingling/spasms? Or... what was I trying to do?"
                  Diagnosed Aug. 2011 - Currently on Tysabri

Comment

Not seeing anywhere

I am/was in the market for a new iphone case. No where is there an orange one. Would have liked an orange one, but did settle for a pink and gray one. I wonder if we can encourage the manufacturers to make it. I wrote my letter of suggestion to Otterbox that makes them. Maybe we need to flood the company with letters.
                    God Bless and have a good day, Mary

Comment

Originally posted by kelm10 View Post
                      I am/was in the market for a new iphone case. No where is there an orange one. Would have liked an orange one, but did settle for a pink and gray one. I wonder if we can encourage the manufacturers to make it. I wrote my letter of suggestion to Otterbox that makes them. Maybe we need to flood the company with letters.
                      Kelm, so funny you just said that cause I was looking for the same thing, and settled for a gray and pink camo otterbox. I can see about making a orange phone case in the store, but the cases at CafePress are not OtterBox they are a "Slider" I think.

I'll write in to OtterBox as well, and I will also ask CafePress why no OtterBox Cases are sold in their store. I will keep you posted on what is said about that!
                      Ashley Ringstaff
                      Ringer1319/RingpOP
                      MSWorld Volunteer
                      Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Cafe Express

Just worked out that this is maybe where I should have posted my question!!!

If I buy MS Tshirts from Cafe express Australia does MS World still benefit from the purchase?

Thanks

Min

Comment

I'll ask again, is Cafe Express the same company as Cafe Press? I couldn't find a listing on Google except as a company that specializes in gourmet coffee.

Comment

Sequoia - I couldn't find out anything different than what you did. It seems to me, that they are different companies!

As to Min's question -

I just called Cafe Express (1-877-809-1659) and if Min (from Aus.) orders from our Cafe Press link here, MSWorld will benefit from her purchases!!

Comment

Thank you, Seasha!

Comment

Thanks

Thank you Sequoia and Seashai for your efforts on my behalf.
                                Yes I did get it all wrong it is Cafe Press here as well but my daughter seems to think that anything ordered here will not go to MS World.

Since I have not ordered anything online before she will sort things out for me and order the T Shirts I want from MSWorld USA.

Thanks again for your help, what a lovely group of people you all are to take the time and trouble to sort me out.

Big hugs Min

Comment

Working...
                                X