Check out Cafe Press!! (on home page)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out Cafe Press!! (on home page)

Hey all - I just came across something new on our home page called Cafe Press. It's where you can buy all sorts of things with catchy phrases about MS. they sell bags, t-shirts, key chains, etc. I don't know who put this together, but thank you! It's our own MS store!!

I love the phrase "I don't fall, I just attack the floor" I'm buying a t-shirt and coffee mug!

Mods - does the money help support MSWorld?

Moderator added direct link to online store here:
    http://www.cafepress.com/msworld1996
    1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
    Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

"Mods - does the money help support MSWorld"

I hope it helps, but looking on wikipedia they seem to be just another opportunist business.

I hope MS World does take a reasonable percentage, considering they are giving cafe press access to a huge market.

Comment

home

I clicked on Home in upper left hand corner of the forum pages. Then on the home page the link is about halfway down on the right.
      You are in the driver's seat, but God is holding the map

Comment

I love cafepress.com. Great MS awareness and funny stuff. They also have lots of other great stuff I ordered a iPod touch case on there for my daughter for Xmas with a pig on the back very cute. But the ms stuff on there some of it really makes me laugh. I like the " I have MS, What's your excuse?"
        SillyD
        Dx RMMS 4/1/2011

Comment

LOVE IT!

HOW AWESOME IS THIS!!!! I NEED A NEW FISHING HAT... JAMMIES, LONGSLEEVES...WATER BOTTES..
          THANK YOU!!!! GOOD JOB!!

OMI
          OMZONE / OMZOP

Comment

just an idea

This store is awesome. I had an idea that perhaps they could include some more MS DMD related items, such as a travel (cooling) bag with some funky line on it or, maybe a sharps box, or for example an icepack. Stuff that we use day in day out. I was having trouble finding a cooling bag for my Copaxone, ended up buying a humongous bag that was insulated ok but I couldn't fit my boxes in there properly. I know that for example Shared solution was giving away their little travel container, but that thing was only holding 5 injections and wasn't the most practical.
            Maybe someone can come up with this kind of merchandising?
            RRMS Diagnosed December 2009,
            on Copaxone December 2009-October 2011 -
            Starting interferons hopefully soon.

Comment

Online Store

Hello everyone... thank you for all the comments about the store!

Purchasing from the MSWorld Online Store does help support MSWorld. A percentage of the purchase you make will be donated to MSWorld!

If you have any designs and/or phrases you would like to "donate" to MSWorld, please e-mail them to CafePress@msworld.org

Thank you for your kind responses!! If you have any other questions or concerns you can also e-mail the address above.

xoxoxo
              Ashley Ringstaff
              Ringer1319/RingpOP
              MSWorld Volunteer
              Living with MS since 8/30/10

Comment

Products offered

It depends on the design... Some offer all some offer most, if there is a product on a certain design that you want and is not there you can just email:

Cafepress@msworld.org

Once we receive this request we can see what we can do to make this product available.

Xoxoxo
                Ashley Ringstaff
                Ringer1319/RingpOP
                MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Originally posted by RingpOP View Post
                  Purchasing from the MSWorld Online Store does help support MSWorld. A percentage of the purchase you make will be donated to MSWorld!

xoxoxo
                  Thanks for letting us know about this!! I placed a couple items on my shopping cart and wanted to make sure that MSWorld got a percentage before I bought them. The good news is that they link up your shopping cart with your email, and will keep your cart available for 30 days in case you want to make changes, etc.

All I have to do now is go to my email acct. and proceed, which I will!!!
                  1st sx '89 Dx '99 w/RRMS - SP since 2010
                  Administrator Message Boards/Moderator

Comment

MSWorld = No Limits

I love the fabulous new graphic just added:
                    MSWorld = No Limits

I'm ordering a shirt, key chain, or thermos in a few minutes!

Love the Online Store!

Send us your ideas for new designs to cafepress@msworld.org.

The MSWorld Online Store is at http://www.cafepress.com/msworld1996

Happy New Year!

Alan

Comment

Complete Awesomeness!

Really Awesome Store!

Ordered keychain, mug, 2 magnets, and 2 buttons!

Easy to order. I really like what MSWorld has done here!

Looking forward to more nice products in the store in the future.

Thanks MSWorld!

Time

Comment

Merchandise in Store

Originally posted by Maple25 View Post
                        This store is awesome. I had an idea that perhaps they could include some more MS DMD related items, such as a travel (cooling) bag with some funky line on it or, maybe a sharps box, or for example an icepack. Stuff that we use day in day out. I was having trouble finding a cooling bag for my Copaxone, ended up buying a humongous bag that was insulated ok but I couldn't fit my boxes in there properly. I know that for example Shared solution was giving away their little travel container, but that thing was only holding 5 injections and wasn't the most practical.
                        Maybe someone can come up with this kind of merchandising?
                        I'm sorry to say that we just come up with the designs, not the products they are available on. CafePress does not offer these products... maybe in the future they will!
                        Ashley Ringstaff
                        Ringer1319/RingpOP
                        MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

New Products

Hey there,

Don't forget to check on the store regularly... we are adding new designs frequently!

Shopping at the MSWorld Online Store does help Support MSWorld!

Remember, if you have any design ideas and/or quotes, you can "donate" them to CafePress@msworld.org
                          You could see your design in our store!

Thank You,
                          Ashley Ringstaff
                          Ringer1319/RingpOP
                          MSWorld Volunteer

Comment

Being able to click on Amazon and Wam, Bam , I'm done. So easy I could do it. Nice touch and I have a new shirt.

Comment

What about dad?

I love the cafe press store, and hate to complain, but I noticed the shirts that say "I support MS awareness for my..."
                              • Wife
                              • Son
                              • Daughter
                              • Brother
                              • Sister
                              • Husband
                              • Mom
                              • Self

Notice anything missing? My son wanted to order a shirt and told me there was no option for supporting dad! Please add dad!

Thanks.
                              Dx'd on 10-17-11
                              Avonex since 10/28/11 - Tysabri since 1-26-12 - 18 doses, then Betaseron since 9/4/13
                              Don’t be ashamed to need help. Like a soldier storming a wall, you have a mission to accomplish. And if you’ve been wounded and you need a comrade to pull you up? So what? – Marcus Aurelius, Meditations Book 7

Comment

Working...
                              X