BUZZ, BUZZ, are we awake yet???????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BUZZ, BUZZ, are we awake yet???????????

Yikes-- my left calf is sending me messages!!

It's saying "hey-my nerves aren't DEAD, their still here and I am gonna keep you company for awhile!

Off and on for afew days I have had that "electrical" shooting stuff in my left calf, (the weak leg). Yesterday as I was sitting playing cards with a friend it started and stopped for about 3 hours. Usually it happens when I'm sitting (which is 80% of the time!). Just afew times when I am walking.

Pretty sure it is just a sensory thing, no pain, that's always a good thing.

Monday I am starting with a different neuro and will add that to my list of things to talk about.

Any of you have this buzzing feeling in your legs?

never any buzzing kathy. pain is another story.

hunterd/HuntOP/Dave
    volunteer
    MS World
    hunterd@msworld.org
    PPMS DX 2001

"ADAPT AND OVERCOME" - MY COUSIN

Comment

I get the buzzying in different spots. I describe it as if my cell phone was on vibrate in my pocket. Sometimes I feel sort of "buzzy" all over but that's rare.

I do get electric shock sensations in lower extremities and my right arm and hand. Now that hurts!
      Susie

Eph 3:20-21

Comment

Always buzzing, just varying degrees of intensity. Somedays I want to scream, okay, most days.

Good luck and take care.
        Debbie

Comment

Yes, oh my yes. Sometimes it feels like a tight bass guitar string being plucked.

Comment

Body As Cellphone

The buzz phenomenon is awful.
            I had it a lot during July and then it gave way to more weakness and less buzzing. Almost hard to recapture--like pain, once it's gone it's gone. It was quite maddening, so hope it's short-lived. Wonder what your neuro will say.

Comment

Working...
            X