Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unable to find the right word or saying the wrong word - I'm losing my mind!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thinkimjob View Post
    I spent most of the year genuinely thinking it was 2010. And I work for a newspaper.
    LOL!! I BUSTED out laughing when I read this!! Thanks for the good belly laugh.... just what I needed this morning!!!
    Sx's 5/1996 Dx'd 9/2011
    RRMS- Betaseron, Copaxone, Tecfidera, Aubagio
    Hope is the thing with feathers, that perches in the soul, and sings the tune without words, and never stops at all

Comment

My best friend knows this about me, I have discussed it with her. While at the hospital getting lab work done I saw her and her mother, her mother was there to have back surgery. I gave them both hugs as I was going to the lab and looked at my friend and said "Be Careful".....??????? what?????
      I meant to say "Good Luck".....I thought about it after I had walked away.
      I talked to her that evening and said hey when I saw you today and said Be Careful? She just roared with laughter and she said...I knew what you meant and just giggled at you....*whew* it is nice having friends that somewhat understand and know you aren't just an idiot....lol
      DX 10/26/11

Comment

Originally posted by Camsue View Post
        I find sometimes the 'alphabet trick' works for a missing word or name. Just run through the alphabet in your head and sometimes when you hit the right letter you will remember.

Just don't get mad at yourself IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT relax and welcome.
        GREAT IDEA!!! I needed that too. OP, you will get through this. I deal with many clients a day. One of them has noticed and commented on it "Didn't you mean to say?...." Yes, it is hard, but seems to be rather common. At least thats what this board is telling me. You will get through it too.
        Momma to 3 little ones

Comment

Working...
        X