Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone ever experience feeling like bones in legs and feet breaking??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone ever experience feeling like bones in legs and feet breaking??

The last couple of days I've been feeling like my legs and feet are "breaking" when I stand up. It's not a muscle hurt, it almost feels like when your knuckles need to pop and they hurt. I've only experienced this once before and it was right before I had a big flare-up and woke up and couldn't walk at all, and ended up in the hospital for a week. Just wondering if this is a "normal" MS symptom.

~Diagnosed July 2010~ ~Rebif July 2010-June 2011~Copaxone Aug.-Oct 2011~ No more shots for me!!~ I choose quality over quanity!!!

My feet feel like they are broken.
    I have been a long time moto-crosser and have broken many bones especially in my feet.... and your right. It feels just like the bones in my feet are broken. But there is nothing wrong with them. (I have not broken a bone in 14 years, but they feel broken.)

Comment

I went to a walk-in clinic back in Feb for occasional severe leg pain. They did an X-ray and found a bone tumor where the pain was coming from. I am having trouble getting it further check out, maybe due to my MS, but it is very specific to where the bone tumor is located. I hope to get at least the suggested MRI done in the next couple months.

Gomer Dr. of, Been There, Done That

Comment

THanks guys, I don't feel as "crazy" now. No one around me understands the way I feel.

~Diagnosed July 2010~ ~Rebif July 2010-June 2011~Copaxone Aug.-Oct 2011~ No more shots for me!!~ I choose quality over quanity!!!

Comment

Gomer, no one wants to investigate a bone tumor further???????
          Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day that says, "I will try again tomorrow."

Comment

Hmmmm-

This is interesting to me. For 3 years now I have been telling numerous doctors that my feet feel broken and sometimes feel like I am walking on broken glass. They all look at me like I have 7 heads!
            I have been given every medication under the sun and it has not helped. I was diagnosed with neuropathy in my legs, feet and hands. What meds do you take and do they relieve your foot pain? I Still feel like they are broken!
            Thanks...interesting.
            The Best things in life....aren't things!

Comment

Working...
            X