Neck, face, and shoulder numbness !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neck, face, and shoulder numbness !!!

I am having numbness where it feels like there is a line going across my shoulders where it feels numb going up my neck and across my face. My neck and shoulders are achy.

I have not been injured. I am coming of steroids for a flare. Is this part of MS. I can feel but some areas are more numb than others. Kind of like a glove but maybe more numbe if this makes any sense. Anyone else have this? Is it normal for MS?

It was my first noticable Sx back in 2000-2001.
    In my case it felt like most of my body had gone numb, kind of like when your leg falls asleep only this was more centered near the skin (kinda like a mild form of shock). Still, it was the first Oh Crap Sx and I wasn't sure if it might have been a mild stroke so I high tailled it to the closest ER and got checked out. Back then the Dr. figured it must have been some weird Sx of a recent flu outbreak.
    I still have patches where the numbness has stuck around, its really no big deal once you're used to it.

Comment

facial numbness

One of my first flares was numbness. It was like somebody drew a line down the middle of my face and head. Everything on the right was numb. It was horrible. Lasted about a month, then subsided.

Comment

Working...
      X