FREE MS Active Wellness DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FREE MS Active Wellness DVD

I was honored to be chosen to be a participant in the MS Active Wellness DVD series that is geared towards MS patients. The DVD's feature 3 different levels, please go out and order your free copy today. Let me know if you have any questions.

www.msactivewellness.com

Thanks-MSWorld member Sheri4MS

I look forward...

I'm looking forward to doing the DVD; as much as I can anyway.

I took a look at the previews and believe with a fan and a few stops I can do it. I'm going to give it a go anyway.

Thanks
    Dx MS Aug 2010 (after 2 years of searching)
    Started Copaxone Aug. 2010

Comment

Thanks for sharing - very thoughtful of you!
      ~Heather

"Better Living Through Chemistry"

Comment

I hope you both as well as many others enjoy and get great use out of the series.

Comment

Thank you. I have the Yoga DVD and found that to be a bit challenging for me. I will continue to try. I go to the gym once a week with a personal trainer. It has helped me a lot and I am stronger than I once was. Be well and than you again.

Comment

Thanks! Free is good. I have the yoga tape with that Baron guy, and it would be great IF I could do any of it.
            ~Kim in NV~ Dx RRMS on the Spring Equinox 2008 , at age 44. *Aubagio* That which does not kill us only makes us stronger

Comment

This DVD has 3 levels, some of the ones in group 1 are doing it from their wheelchairs & scooters, group 2 are using chairs for balance & group 3 is unassisted. So I really feel this is something for everyone. We put a lot of different modifications into the workouts.

Comment

sheri

Thank You so much got the url and am going to look it up need all the help I can get. take care hugs and God Bless
                c. c.
                alias ccsitter msworld member

Comment

I just got mine in the mail. Can't wait to watch it. Went to the gym today for my personal training so I am going try it as soon as I am not sore anymore. Be well.

Comment

I received the DVD recently, and it is excellent!

Sheri, we are so proud that you are part of this DVD!

The right fitness exercises have made a huge difference for my ability to walk and general wellness for many years.

Bravo Sheri and everyone who makes wellness a part of their life!

Alan

Comment

dvd

I wanted to add my thanks too. The DVD is full of great ideas--I do a lot of the exercises at work while I am sitting. All the MS'ers who appeared...it's appreciated.

Comment

Glad you all enjoyed the video

Comment

Working...
                        X