Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A question about my doctor's questionnaire and how it will affect my coming alj?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A question about my doctor's questionnaire and how it will affect my coming alj?

My lawyer got the questionare so I don't have much info. My doctor put that he didn't know on a lot of the questions. He did put that I would miss at least 4 days a month if I was working. Could that alone get me a favorable decision. Shouldn't that make me unemployable. Also, I lost my last job because I used more than 12 weeks within a year of fmla due to my illness. Please help. My hearing is set for 8/25 and I am so nervous.

Please let us know what happens at your hearing today. I just read your post for the first time. I have also had questions about how the doctors respond on those questionnaires.

Comment

Still waiting and from the looks of things will wait a while but...

I did learn and can from say from experience that having a BAD lawyer is a bad idea. My lawyer was not good. As a result, I am doing my own leg work with the Judge's office. The judge wanted specific information that was not on the questionare. The most basic question not in my file was that my sypmtoms were caused by my ms and not something else and that they were expected to be permanant. My advice, make sure you have a medical opinion in writing saying your MS is causing your symptoms and is expected to be permanant or last for more than a year at least. Also, make sure you do a lot of leg work when you do choose your lawyer. Finally read Proverbs in the Bible and take it to heart. I will keep you posted when I hear more. Good luck and God bless.

Comment

Working...
      X