No Definite Diagnosis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Definite Diagnosis

If your body is going haywire but there is still not exactly a definite diagnosis attached to you yet, are there any options if you feel sick all the time and feel you can not work but wouldn't have a way to support yourself financially or health wise without it?

That is so me. I asked my PCP about taking an FMLA leave and she needs a diagnosis to put on there. *sigh* I have all the paperwork and my employer knows my situation but until I have something concrete I am still working.

Basically, I am hanging on for the health insurance. I already met my deductible for the year so I can go wild for the rest of the year with testing and doctor appointments.

I can keep my health insurance while on FMLA (up to 12 weeks), then it's good-bye as I cannot afford the COBRA payments. That is scary.

It is hard to get up every morning and go to work feeling terrible, but I have been at it since February and I am still making it work. I am most thankful for my co-worker who helps me out when I am feeling really bad.

Hopefully you find your answers soon.

Comment

Hi M, thanks for posting. It helps to know I'm not alone. Like you, I have been battling with this since February. Like you, what you wrote is so me as well.

Are we health issue twins? LOL! We have to laugh, right?

Comment

Working...
      X