Weakness and Fatigue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weakness and Fatigue

Has anyone every experienced weakness of the arms and legs, and severe fatigue as a flare?
    I had been doing really well the last several months, then last Thursday that "bone sucking fatigue" feeling started to come back. Along with some pretty thick cog fog and a bit of muscle cramps. I have felt like crap ever since. Could that be a flare?
    The everyday normal stuff, (vibrations, pins, needles etc.) has been pretty stable. Not an increase or change in them.

I go back to my Neuro Friday, so I'll ask then. Just wondering what others think.

Right there with ya!

I woke up this morning and aside from the fatigue, it hurts like hell to move my right arm. At first I thought maybe I just slept on it wrong. That was 12 hours ago and it still isn't better - in fact, maybe even hurts a bit more.

I will say that over the weekend I also had issues with choking on my own saliva, and I dropped & dragged my foot a bit more. I've been having issues with my leg since the end of September, but the arm, the swallowing, and the bladder issues are all somewhat new or re-emerging.

Hang in there and let us know how your appointment goes Friday. I just had a t-spine MRI, but it was clear of lesions. So for me it's still all in my head - literally.
    Erin
    DX RRMS 10/04, SPMS 05/10
    DMD: Avonex (2/10-5/10) Now on Rebif (6/10) & Gabapentin (1800 mg daily)

Comment

Working...
    X