Left sided pain while on Tysabri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Left sided pain while on Tysabri

I'm wondering if anyone is battling a similar pain in their left side. I have been on Tysabri for 71 months and for the last two months I have a terrible pain in my left side, It's right under the left rib and feel deep inside the tissue. My blood work is good, white blood cells are normal. Kidneys seem to be functioning fine though I had kidney failure the summer of 2012. My MS neurologist put me on increased doses of Baclofen and Flexeril because it's believed to be an increase in spasticity. Plus I am taking 60 mg of ibuprofen 3 times a day for inflammation. Anyone else have this problem while on Ty? Thank you for your replies.

I'm not on Tysabri but I am having kidney stone problems. My pain is on the right and was only diagnosed after a CT. I see a nephrologist this week. Good luck and i hope you find out what is causing your pain.

Comment

I have had this type of pain for the past 2 years. It has always been attributed to the "hug", but lately I have been wondering if it may be from an enlarged spleen. The area and pain are consistent and An enlarged spleen can be a side effect of Ty. I am going to ask my gp about it. Although, enlarged spleen can be caused by a lot of meds, so it could be from other ms meds too. Luckily, my pain comes and goes and most of the time is just uncomfortable, but not unbearable. I hope you can get some relief.

Comment

Working...
      X