Been to Jupiter and back!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been to Jupiter and back!

Something is making me feel zoned out due to fatigue and my recent curious diagnosis of myoasthenia gravis dx! My doctor tells me it is my MS. I think it is either the xanax or depacote, which are two new drugs for me, so dear MS-professionals--what do you think?
    Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Hi ya tired_teacher

Hi..I'm not taking any xanax or depacote but I know they can make you feel spacey ..
    I was having 'fatigue', could sleep all day and not feel rested...turned out I was hypothyroid and now take thyroid and feel back to 'normal'... my usual fatigue is when my legs feel like they weigh 500 lbs ea and are very difficult to walk any further. ..Is it caused by MS? is it caused by the Betaseron? Is it something else?

I lost a lot of weight (75 lb thank you Weight Watchers) now eat better and exercise and I feel soooo much better..I wish that for you too

Take care
    Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

too late sweetie...

Originally posted by Camsue View Post
      Hi..I'm not taking any xanax or depacote but I know they can make you feel spacey ..
      I was having 'fatigue', could sleep all day and not feel rested...turned out I was hypothyroid and now take thyroid and feel back to 'normal'... my usual fatigue is when my legs feel like they weigh 500 lbs ea and are very difficult to walk any further. ..Is it caused by MS? is it caused by the Betaseron? Is it something else?

I lost a lot of weight (75 lb thank you Weight Watchers) now eat better and exercise and I feel soooo much better..I wish that for you too

Take care

. . . When I was first dxd, my doctor at Duke University told me at the end of life, my diabetes would kill me before the MS would for different reasons. Well, that was six years ago, almost 100 lighter, and yes, countless trips to for PT, OT, and exercise. Dr. J says my fatigue is probably caused more by my MG and not the MS. The pain comes from the bulginig disk in my back. These past two weeks since I've been out of the hospital, my sister and I have been trying to get my pain meds adjusted to where my mouth isn't do dry.

My weight loss came with hard work and the help of Weight Watchers. I commend your dedication. I do preach healthy eating around here, but I am sure others here will agree, no matter what we do, getting better still seems out of our reach at times.

MAY GOD continue bless
      Melissa--Betaseron 2007-2010; Novantrone 2008; Tysabri 2010-2012; Rituxan 2012; Tecfidera 2015; Currently-No DMD

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

hi tired_teacher

you lost weight on weight watchers too? I commend you too! My goal now it to KEEP IT OFF..no more yo yo...What is MG?

I hope your meds get regulated and your pain, dry mouth and spaciness all go away...Take care
        Susan......... Beta Babe since 1994....I did improve "What you see depends on where you're standing" from American Prayer by Dave Stewart

Comment

Feeling better

Okay--W/o depacote and xanax in my system, I do feel better. Can I for a moment detest drugs? I know we need them, but figuring out what works with what is crazy!!!!

Healer is my GOD!

Comment

Working...
          X