Vesicare anyone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vesicare anyone?

I was just given vesicare by my neuro. Just looking for others experiences with it. What about any side effects?

I take Vesicare. The only side effect I've noticed has been a dry mouth. I have a dry mouth anyway without the Vesicare, but Vesicare makes it worse.

I use an oral moisturizing gel and a toothpaste that is supposed to help with mouth dryness.
    MEMBER OF MS WORLD SINCE 4/03.

SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2002-2005. Copaxone 6/4/07-5/15/10.

Comment

didn't work for me

I was on Vesicare before I was diagnosed with MS... before it was even a consideration... didn't work for me. I can't even tell you know what meds I have been on for bladder issues, but right now 8 mg of Toviaz only helps.... I always wear a poise pad... been to the urologist and he was really no help. Once I started to pay attention to all the Vesicare comercials, it did not really meet my needs... I didn't have leaky pipes... but when I gotta go I gotta go... right then.

Good luck. I hope it works for you!!

Comment

I believe it works like the other Over Active Bladder medications. If you go to drugs.com and search for "Overactive Bladder" you will find a list of medications.
        Bill
        Scuba, true meaning of Life! USS Wilkes Barre 91, USS Monitor 96, 97, 99 .. Andrea Doria 96, 98 .. San Francisco Maru 09

Comment

Took Vesicare before MS diagnosis after Detrol stopped working for night-time OAB. Vesicare worked well and actually helped "re-train" my bladder. I was able to stop the Vesicare and now I don't get up 10 or 12 times during the night - only 2 or 3. I would definitely take it again if I needed it and didn't have any noticeable side effects.

Comment

Working...
          X