I知 doing Great! on Ampyra.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I知 doing Great! on Ampyra.

It has not done anything for my heat sensitivity so this has been a ruff summer and in the spring I had a relapse. So I知 finally feeling normal and my new normal is good.

I also changed my diet and that I believed has really helped, on how I feel now and in the future.
    And when I say diet I知 not talking about a quickie weight loss thing, FYI they never work.
    I知 making permanent changes to what I知 eating and drinking, no sodas, cows milk, and hello rice and almond milk, a lot more fruits and veggies, and hello true nut bye bye peanuts. Etc etc etc etc.

September 9th I知 having sinus surgery, so after that I will be breathing normal. And that is something that has not happen in over ten years. Hello more energy!

And then the final dreaded step, exercise!

Ampyra has caused a chain reaction that is putting my life on its proper path.
    Over the past ten years of having MS, I have grown spiritually and mentally and has been good.
    But I have grown about as much as I can, with out my body being in tone also.
    Ampyra is just what was needed for my further growth, so in one word I知 doing Great!
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Ooops this was meant to be a reply, not a new thread.
    Give life meaning, live life by the 9 Noble Virtues.

Comment

Hey-Sir Voor- I'll reply to your thread/reply/ or whatever it is.

I'm so glad Ampyra is improving your life! I have read your other posts also and it sure sounds like you are doing everything possible to make your life a healthy one!

Isn't Ampyra like the Miracle Drug?! I know it has helped me and lots of others to!

Comment

Good luck with your surgery.
        Diagnosed 2006 - Secondary Progressive
        On no Meds Currently after 19 months of Tysabri

Comment

Working...
        X